Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how we protect your information, including your personally identifiable information. This Policy covers information topmusiquedumoment.fr collects when you use our Site, as well the nature of our relationships with those third parties that provide services either on, through or in connection with the Site. This Policy explains how your information is collected, used by topmusiquedumoment.fr.
Information automatically collected when you visit and interact with the Site.
- your usage behavior, such as the dates and times of your visit to the Site, the pages viewed, links clicked on, videos streamed, and search queries;
- the type of device you are using and screen resolution;
- the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome);
- the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS);
- the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address .
- unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify physical location of your devices in accordance with applicable law;
- the web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you came to the Site and search terms you used to reach the Site;
- aggregated data about email click-through rates and user video viewing; and
- information collected via cookies, web beacons, and similar
Information collected by cookies. To enhance your experience, many of our web pages use “cookies.” Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, completing an online form at the Site. However, once you choose to furnish the Site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- facilitate the sign in process for the Platform;
- authenticate users;
- personalize your experience;
- analyze which portions of the Platform are visited and used most frequently; and
- measure and optimize advertising and promotional effectiveness.
If you do not want us to deploy cookies in your browser, you can opt out by setting your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie in your browser software. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you can still use the Platform, although your ability to use some of the features may be affected.